Everyone is doing it. Well, us, Nora Roberts and Keishon. Reprinted with permission from the comments section.
Nora Roberts yesterday:
Nice list, and it reminds me to be grateful. Here are ten things I love about writing.
- I get to make things up.
- They pay me.
- Readers&emdash;the loyal, the picky, the demanding.
- Booksellers&emdash;the hardworking and essential bridge to the reader.
- Publishers&emdash;without them I could still make things up, but nobody would pay me, and I'd have no readers.
- Seeing my work for the first time in book form, each time, all shiny and new.
- Writers&emdash;the fun, the strange, the smart, the foolish.
- Making my living in my own home.
- Going anywhere I want to go&emdash;and never leaving the keyboard.
- The internet, for its information, communication and&emdash;come on&emdash;channel to gossip.